wishtrend

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Introducing a new Series

Greetings~!

I thought I should introduce a new series or section know as China Series.

What do you guys think?

In this new series, I'll introduce you to China related things. If you guys have any specific request, do email me or leave comments anywhere on this blog. 

I have a few blog posts which should've already been included in this series/section.

I don't go to cafes which I think would've been awesome to blog about but I'm broke. So, that will have to wait till my financial isn't that *cough cough*

Let me include the links of what should've been on this series:

Do note the year that these posts were published. Some info might have been changed.

Hope you guys will find this new series interesting and maybe even helpful? 

No comments: