wishtrend

Friday, December 28, 2012

Which shopping site to go when you are in China?

Greetings!

3 posts in a day is so not me but I suddenly remembered about this very special site and needed to tell everyone about it.

So?

Which site am I referring to?



It is 360buy.com!


Why I love it?

Well, I actually know nothing about it at first, not till my sis told me all about it.

My sis has been raving bout this site and is a very very frequent and satisfied customer of this site.




I gave it a try and was astonished with it.

They have CASH ON DELIVERY where no handling fees are charged!

How cool is that?

I actually really hate internet banking and would very much prefer CASH ON DELIVERY especially when handling fees are not charged.


Some items have no delivery charges too.

And and, you can choose the delivery time and all.

They wrap the things up in bubble wraps and then with their 360buy.com plastic bags!

They things are so secured and you will definitely be very happy!


Their service is so very very awesome too!


Oh and I forgot to mention that the prices are low too, like very very low!


So, if you are currently residing in China, especially Beijing, go check their site out!

You definitely will not regret!




No comments: