wishtrend

Sunday, December 2, 2012

DECEMBER!

Greetings!


As you can see in the title, it's already december! And yes, I know I'm a few days late. It's already the 3rd huh? Time sure does fly!

So?

What will I do in December?

It's not really a special month for me but it definitely is my vacation month!

Well, that counts as something special right?

Remember my post on going to beijing? 

Yes! That is one of the things I'm looking forward to!

I can't wait to see my sis!

Also, as a celebration of the start of december, my dad bought me.........
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Can you see? It's the SAMSUNG galaxy note 10.1!

took a pic of it while the software was being updated.

So.....I look forward to the fun I'll be having this month!

Most importantly, can't wait for a new year!


No comments: