wishtrend

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Review: Cococare 100% Cocoa Butter

Greetings~!

Here's another product review. Hope you guys aren't bored of me. 
As usual, here's a lil info before we go into the details.

Product Info:

Brand: Cococare
Name: 100% Cocoa Butter
Size: 28g
Price: $1.79
Where to buy: iHerb  <===== ( this link will take you directly to the product)

Additional Info (taken from iHerb):


Description
Nature's perfect moisturizer. Ideal for dry skin and stretch marks.
Other Ingredients
Cocoa butter (theobroma cacao).
Warnings
For external use only.


Packaging:














Scent:

The best smelling moisturiser EVER~!
It smells so chocolatey, you'll feel like eating it.

Texture:

I'm not sure if it's just me but it felt really really hard. Too hard that it makes application a tad tough. I would've love it so much more if it glides easily. 

My Experience:

I have trouble pushing the product out most of the time. It would've been easier if it was screw type? Like a lipbalm? But it is made in such a way that you have to push it up & down all the time. I actually really hate this product due to the fact that I can't get it out 7 out of 10 times. It is that difficult. 

Pros:

Awesome smell~~ ( It's like you are in chocolate heaven)
Cheap 
Convenient ( In the sense that it's small so you can bring it everywhere)
Lasts long 

Cons:

Not moisturising enough
Hard to push product out sometimes ( not sometimes, most of the times.)

Will I repurchase?:

I don't think so. No matter how good it is & list of pros top the cons but the fact that it is so difficult to get it out just frustrates me to no end. So, this is really not my thing.

Conclusion:

If you are looking for a handy dandy chocolate smelling stick to moisturise when you are out and about, then I guess this is for you. And the fact that you know a lil tip or two to pop the product out easily, then I guess you will love this? Otherwise, yet another cocoa butter stick. 


This product may not be to my liking doesn't mean it's not to yours. If you want to buy this, here's the link. Click here.

Note: if you are a new shopper at iHerb, do use this code KDB598 to get USD10 off your first purchase. Use the code wisely as you may only use it once & only during your first purchase. 




No comments: