wishtrend

Monday, February 9, 2015

Review: Cococare 100% Vitamin E Oil

Greetings~!

Sorry for the lack of posts even though I did say I would blog more. This time I'm going to review this awesome vitamin E oil which I don't think anyone raved or talked about.

Product Info:

Brand: Cococare
Product: vitamin E oil
size: 30ml
price: $6.05
where to buy: iHerb

Pictures/Product Packaging:


Very practical packaging



Back part with additional info such as directions and brief introduction



\
Screw type cover



Scent:

No fragrance whatsoever, plain old vitamin e oil scent which I find really good since they didn't add all those additional & unnecessary fragrances.

Texture:

Typical vitamin e oil texture. Doesn't blend in so I would not recommend you to use it during daytime. Sticky & oily at the same time, not sure if I'm describing it right. It's oil of thick consistency.

Not sure if you get what I described so here's a lil picture to show you:





My Experience:

Definitely healed scars, I meant, lighten. :)  Used this on my acne scars & acnes as well. I didn't like the oily feeling though. So, I switched & used it on scars on my body instead. I also applied this on my lips at night. I really like the feeling. It's as if putting lip gloss on. Woke up with no chapped lips the day after. This is like a very good lip moisturiser.

Additional: My sis used this on her scars on her legs, and she's been raving this product.

Pros:

Affordable
Big size which lasts very long
Really does lighten scars

Cons:

Could only get this brand online (Malaysia doesn't have this brand)
Oily feeling when used

Conclusion:

I think it works well on scars which are not on the face, and it does an awesome job for cracked lips. So, yea, it does what it claims.

Will I repurchase?:

Yes, I would.



Note: Also, for all of you who are new to iHerb, do remember to use the code KDB598 for USD10 off your first purchase. Remember, codes can only be used once & only during your first purchase. So, use it well! :D







No comments: