wishtrend

Sunday, November 11, 2012

How to make satay pizza?

Greetings!

I had satay pizza for lunch today!

It was so YUM that I had to post about it.

When did this craving started?

Well, it started only this year, 2 months ago? My dad and I went to Putrajaya and we stayed at Shangri-la Hotel. We were too exhausted from travelling all the way from Penang by car that we decided on room service for dinner.

I don't usually eat pizza but I scanned the menu and couldn't decide. So, I just randomly picked a page and saw Satay Pizza. I was like....hmm.....this might taste good since I LOVE SATAY!

So, the subsequent few minutes was the time I tasted heaven.

I took a bite and instantly became a fan of this new dish I found, SATAY PIZZA!

Enough with my story, Let's proceed to steps on making the satay pizza!

What you need:
Pizza base
olive oil or cooking spray

onions
Onion
chicken (fillet or diced)
 
satay sauce (this pic below isn't exactly the brand I used, but hey, this is just for reference)
fried garlic
OVEN

P.S. THESE PICS ABOVE AREN'T MINE. IF ANY OF THIS PICS ARE YOURS, THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Steps:
1. Fry onions till they are soft. I like it that way!
2. Add in chicken
3. Add in satay sauce
4. Taste and modify to your liking
5. Spray a cooking tray with the cooking spray
6. Place the pizza base on the sprayed part
7. Add some fried garlic on top of the pizza base. I added ALOT just coz I LOVE Garlic!
8. Add the chicken, onion and satay sauce on top of the pizza base
9. Arrange accordingly
10. Put the tray  into the oven
11. Take the pizza out when you see that the base has turned into the perfect pizza colour
12. Slice the pizza any way you want
13. Feast!


So, you see! It's really easy to make when you already have all these ready made items in your local grocery store.
Up to you if you want to knead your own pizza dough.
Also, if you are up to it, make your own satay sauce as well.
Lazy? Just follow my steps! 
Guaranteed success and in a short period!

sorry for not posting any pics of the outcome. I was too hungry that I ate it all (with my siblings of course) without taking any pics of this awesome tasting pizza!

No comments: