wishtrend

Saturday, November 10, 2012

How to make KFC's cheesy wedges!

Greetings!


WEDGES
Pretty sure you know how and where to get the wedges.

No? Just head over to any grocery stores and just pick any brand of wedges, to your liking of course!




CHEESE SAUCE
But, do you know where to get the cheese sauce?

Read here! I've posted about it before.

It's so absolutely cheap and it gives you satisfaction! 



Pics? I'm a lazy person. So, will post the pics when I actually take the picture.

If you were wondering about the mayo, DON'T! The only thing I actually hate about KFC's cheesy wedges is the mayo.

WHY HOMEMADE CHEESY WEDGES IS BETTER?

Simply because you can actually add how much cheese sauce you want. Did you ever felt that the cheese sauce KFC gives is just not enough? Well, yea. So, there you have it.


How to make real homemade cheesy wedges?

What I meant by real? I meant not the fake refrigerated wedges.

It's actually really easy and probably healthier. 

So, how to make the wedges?

You may just modify the way of making it and all but I'll just tell you my way of making.

What I need:
Washed potatoes

Potato spice

Oven
zip lock bag
olive oil


Steps:
1. wash the washed potatoes and cut it into wedges shaped. the key: you actually want the bits of skin for the wedges feel.
2. Place the wedges into a zip lock bag filled with olive oil & sprinkle potato spice all over.
3. Pour the wedges out onto a tray and sprinkle more potato spice if you want.
4. Pop the tray into the oven.

That's It!

Any question, feel free to ask by commenting or email me at joubajoubawa@yahoo.com 


Btw, I got all the things needed at Cold Storage, Gurney Plaza. For things that can't be found there, I suggest the bigger Cold Storage which is at Island Plaza. 

No comments: