wishtrend

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Cheese n Dip ( Nacho Cheese Dip Premix )

Greetings!

I've recently purchased this cheese powder from a seller in Facebook.

Price: RM26 for 500g including postage.

Cheap huh?

And guess what? It taste exactly like KFC's cheesy wedges!


and yes! I bought this packet from Cheezy World.

the above pic isn't mine. I just copy and pasted it but the one i got looks exactly like this pic above.


Why didn't I take a pic of my own pack?

Simply because I was so eager to try the cheese powder that once I received it, I ripped opened the parcel and took this packet to the kitchen. And well, you get the picture.

IT WAS HEAVENLY!!!

Why?

Coz it's cheap and tasty!

Now, I don't have to go KFC just to eat cheesy wedges!

I have my own cheese sauce now!

Are you a fan of cheesy wedges from KFC as well? Then, what are you waiting for? Head over to http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cheezy-World/241011552602230?fref=ts and order one for yourself!

You can also get a pack of 200g for a price of RM15 including postage.

You won't regret!

No comments: