wishtrend

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Sneak Peek of Cake Decorating Magazine Issue 2!

Hi,

If you haven't made up your mind on buying issue 1. I'm so sorry to say that it's now gone! But don't fret! Now is time for Issue 2! I'll be giving you a lil sneak peek into what you will be getting from issue 2!

Here goes:

Magazine Cover

A lil sneak peek into what you'll be learning

Madeira Cake with fondant icing

Carrot Cake

Cake with almond buttercream icing and blossoms

Banana Fairy Cakes 

More Banana Fairy Cakes


Interesting right? Do get yourself a copy for detailed recipes! I got mine from Book Zone at Penang Plaza or otherwise known as Fima although I don't know where that name came from.

But if you are not from Penang, go to your nearest bookstore and ask about it. I'm pretty sure they don't sell this at newspapers stands.

No comments: