wishtrend

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Sneak Peek of Cake Decorating Magazine Issue 1

Hi!

In my previous post, I have stated that I bought this new magazine titled Cake Decorating. If you are uncertain whether or not to purchase this, you will definitely make up your mind by the end of this post.

I'm gonna give you a sneak peek into Issue 1. For more info, do buy the real magazine.

Here goes:

Magazine Cover!

Sneak peek into a lil of what you'll be learning

Butterfly Cookies

Victoria Sponge

White chocolate cupcakes with buttercream frosting

Choc Sponge Cake

More choc sponge cakes!

Personally, I've tried making the Victoria Sponge and it was delish! Really really good! Words can't do justice. It's so good that my lil sis who's picky bout cakes gobble it up and returned for seconds, thirds, fourths......you get the idea!

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS MAG!

Btw, got this from Popular bookstore at Gurney Plaza, Penang!

No comments: