wishtrend

Monday, July 14, 2014

Review: y.e.t. fix you synergy ampoule (trouble care)

Greetings~!

Product review of the day is ....


Product Info:

Name: fix you synergy ampoule (trouble care)
Brand: y.e.t.
Size: 30ml
Price: USD6.85

Additional Info:


How to use:


Packaging:

front view


back view


side view


top view



what you get once you open the cover


bottle once taken out from box


back part of bottle


screw type cover with dropper


size of dropper


clearer view of the dropper


Scent:


I don't really know how to describe the smell. I didn't like it though. Have you ever gone for a facial? I did, once. This ampoule smelled alot like the one they used in that salon I went to. I just can't describe the smell.

Texture:



           yellowish gel
                                                         


                                   

I know the picture taken isn't clear and all but I hope you guys get how the consistency is like 


Experience:


I was so excited to try this at the very beginning. Used this religiously everyday, in the mornings and in the evenings. Experienced breakouts. Stopped using this to find out if it was the cause of my breakouts. Unfortunately yes, this is the reason. When I stopped using this, my pimples disappeared slowly. When I start using this again, pimples pop out like crazy. :(

Conclusion:


It may work for others but it certainly doesn't work for me.


Will I repurchase?:

Absolutely not.




No comments: