wishtrend

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Haul: Koreadepart (May)

Greetings~!

I've made my 2nd purchase from Koreadepart after my first haul which was very satisfactory.
You can read all about it here.

Koreadepart .Inc


Shipping time:

Ordered: 12/5
Shipped: 19/5
Received: 26/5

Shipping is slower this time. not exactly shipping but the time they take to process my order.

Pictures:



As usual, layers of bubble wraps



Lift one layer of bubble wrap & you can see the above


Products I ordered


Samples given

Total: 

USD76.77 including postage

Products ordered:

1. Missha The Style Perfect Concealer
2. Nature Republic By Flower BB Cream
3. Holika holika Petit BB Cream
4. y.e.t. Cat Girl Waterproof Pen Liner
5. y.e.t. Clubpartra Waterproof Gel Pencil Liner
6. y.e.t. Sweet Punch Moisture Tint Set
7. y.e.t. FIX you synergy ampoule (trouble care)
8. y.e.t. FIX you synergy ampoule (whitening)
9. y.e.t. Bush Volume Mascara
10. y.e.t. Slick Auto Eyeliner
11. y.e.t. Flawless Stick Concealer
12. y.e.t. Flawless Liquid Concealer
13. y.e.t. Break BB Water Drop
14. y.e.t. very merry tint (red apple)
15. y.e.t. very merry tint (cherry)
16. y.e.t. very merry tint (orange)



I actually placed 2 orders on the very same day, one to China and one to Malaysia. 
This is the China order.
The order to Malaysia is still not here yet. 
I think it's like 2 months already?
I got the other one for my mom's birthday but it didn't arrive. 

As for this order, I would say I'm quite satisfied.

Will do separate product reviews later on.

If there is any specific request, do email me at joubajoubawa@yahoo.com or just leave a comment here.




No comments: