wishtrend

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Haul: Koreadepart (December)

Greetings~!

I know I rarely post about hauls but I really love reading other people's haul posts. So, I thought why not give this haul post a try? Hope you all enjoy reading this post! 


This haul is from none other than the famous Koreadepart:
Koreadepart .Inc

This is basically one of the best places to shop for Korean products. 

Since this is not a post about introduction to this site or whatever so I will just mainly blog about my haul rather than about the site. 

Without wasting anymore time, here's a summary of the order process:

Ordered: 15/12
Shipped: 17/12
Received: 25/12


All that for a total of USD5 for shipping! 

I would say that shipping is considerably fast since shipping was only USD5. There was another option which is EMS, super fast but at the price of USD20. 


Here's what I got:


the box!


it's so well packed! as in, layers n layers of bubble wraps!

after the layers of bubble wraps!

the products & samples after being removed from the box. from this picture, you can clearly see what is being bubble wrapped and what is not.


This are the products I ordered:
I removed the bubble wraps so you can actually see what I got. :)

I should do a summary on what I got right?

Products ordered:
1. Secret Key Starting Treatment Essence
2. Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner
3. Skinfood Black Sugar Mask
4. Holika Holika Wonder Drawing 24HR Auto Eyebrow ( gray black & dark brown)
5. Tony Moly Easy Touch Cake Eyebrow (gray brown)
6.  Tony Moly Easy Touch Auto Eyebrow (gray)
7. ARITAUM Ah ha peeling gel
8. It's skin secret solution clear patch
9. Tony Moly Dr. Tony AC control spot patch

These are the samples given:
Quite generous I must say. 

Rather happy with the service, speed of delivery and I must say that this really came to me like a Christmas present. :)

Overall, very satisfied. 

Product reviews will be done separately. :)



No comments: