wishtrend

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Review: Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil

Greetings~!

Product review of the day is the Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil.
I'm sure you've all heard of this incredibly famous brand.

Product Info:

Name: Tea Tree Oil
Brand: 







Size: 25ml
Other sizes available: 10ml
Where to buy: Available in all independent pharmacies & chain pharmacies(Guardian, Caring, Watson)
Price: RM30.80 for 10ml
          RM46.80 for 25ml


Packaging:


My box was kind of damaged so I took this picture from Thurday Plantation Malaysia's facebook page.


This is how the bottle looks like when you take it out of the box:


And the bottle's back view:


Texture:

Like any other essential oil.

Smell:

Tea tree scent.

My Experience:

I actually use this together with my moisturiser every single day. This method really helps because I've not been getting any breakouts so far. And mind you that I have acne prone skin.

For before & after pictures, do read my other review on the blemish gel here.

There's no before & after for this review because I use this as an acne prevention product rather than a cure since I'm using the blemish gel as the cure instead.

You may use this as the cure instead. But hey, different people, different preference right?

Tip:

Use any moisturiser of your choice and add 1-2 drops of this tea tree oil. This helps to keep away those nasty acne & pimples.

Sprinkling Gel Cream  

Conclusion:

I am so used to adding this to my moisturiser that I feel so weird when I don't. I use this every single day with my moisturiser. It's good to prevent.

Prevention is better than cure!

Will I purchase?:

Absolutely! This is one thing i can't live without.


Note: This product was given to me for review purpose but this does not affect my review in any way.

No comments: