wishtrend

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Qoo10 Haul: Laneige Water Sleeping Pack

Greetings!



I'm pretty sure everyone has heard of qoo10 by now right? Especially is you are a fan of korean products!
They sell authentic yet unbelievably cheap products! You can't find a cheaper price elsewhere. ok, maybe you can but only very very few products are more expensive than elsewhere.

So, the other day, my mom was telling me that she wanted to buy Laneige's Water Sleeping Pack. She asked me to purchase for her since I was always going on and on and on about cheap Korean products online. She asked if it was cheaper than buying it in Parkson. I was like, hell yea!

So, I started searching for it on qoo10. To my amazement, they do sell it and what's better?

I found the packet version which I think is so so so so much better!

Why?

1. Because it is cheaper since they don't manufacture the glass bottle so you don't need to pay for the expensive bottle. 

2. you will know the appropriate amount to apply for one application.

3. It is so much more convenient to pack for vacation.




The amount in each packet is 4ml. If you buy 20 packets, it will be equivalent to one bottle. I bought 40, which is equivalent to 2 bottles. 

Guess how much was it?







I bought it at RM31.20 including free shipping.

Oh and even though the shipping was free, it was super super fast!

The seller shipped it out on the 13th of May, I got it on the 21st of May. Isn't that speedy for a free delivery?



Want to get korean products at a really good price?

Just head over to Qoo10 right this instance!






No comments: