wishtrend

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Review: L’Oreal Paris Lucent Magique BB Cream

Greetings!

Review of the day is L’Oreal Paris Lucent Magique BB!


Picture of full sized product:
pic credit to www.17.com.my

Lucent Magique BB

Known as the Lucent Magic BB, it is the first BB cream with Magic BB Capsules that will adjust on its own after application on your skin to suit every skin tone! One BB for all skin tones, what a great invention right? .

Price: RM 49.90


Info above is from  www.17.com.my



Size of product sample:



How the cream looks like:



Below are 2 before & after pics









Sorry for my bad skin condition. Those aren't acne btw. They are acne scars! Like loads of them. My skin became like that after I switched my skincare regimen from using my awesome rice milk soap to using the acne.org regimen. :( 

Would I recommend this?

I would say no. Why? Because I have a very bad experience after using this bb cream. I had a huge breakout and I had these tiny bumps popping out which, I never had in my life! I think they are called whiteheads if I'm not mistaken. Google closed comedones and you can imagine how I look like right now. WORST DECISION EVER! 

But then again, different people have different skin so I can't really say much. But I can say this, my mom has really clear and flawless skin but after trying this, she had a breakout too. And I must stress that my mom doesn't get breakout easily. She is always praised by so many people about her gorgeous and flawless skin! I got nagged by her for asking her to try out this bb cream. The breakout doesn't happen right away. It happens after a day, like the very next day. That is my experience and also my mom's. 


So, that is all for now!









1 comment:

Lizzie Bee said...

Ooh thanks for the review! I was thinking of getting a new BB Cream and try out different brands, but I think I'll steer clear of this one :P