wishtrend

Friday, March 29, 2013

Review: Garden of Eden Rosa T Acne Serum

Greetings!

Product review of the day is Garden of Eden Rosa T Acne Serum.

Note: Let me just inform you beforehand that this is a disappointing product for me. Results may vary from one person to another and this is purely an honest review from me



Picture of full sized product:



Info:
Size: 5ml
Price: RM35.90       (I got it for RM30.90 since it was a save RM5 kind of sale)
Place of Purchase: Stay Well Pharmacy, Gurney Plaza, Penang

Direction of use:
Apply 2-3 drops on oily T-zone, acne & acne scars
Apply twice a day, morning & night for best results


applicator which is really convenient 




Texture:


Not sure if you can see, but it is actually yellow-transparent kind of colour.

On application to hand

after completely blended in. You might not be able to see but it is super oily.

I don't use serums. This is my very first time using a serum so I can't tell you whether or not the texture is like any other serums. It is like oil, not tea tree oil kind of texture, more like grapeseed oil, castor oil, vitamin E. Something like that if you understand what I mean.


Scent:
I can't exactly explain the smell but even though it claims to have tea tree oil but I bet the tea tree oil included is very very very minimal. Why? Because clearly, you can't exactly smell the tea tree oil. More vitamin E oil kind of smell I guess.

Experience:
I was really excited to use this at first since I read a few reviews on the net and was quite convinced. I used this for a whole month, till the serum finished but not only did my skin not get any better, it got worst!

I used this everyday, morning & night. Hated using this in the morning actually. Why? Because although it claims to make people with oily skin less oily, it made me with normal to dry skin super oily! I would use this serum after toner each morning and my mom would asked " what did u use? Your face is so oily!". And mind you that I only use a very sufficient amount to cover my face.

So, I thought even though I hated the texture, I would finish up the whole bottle since it is pretty pricey for a 5ml bottle. I gave it a chance but it disappointed me.

Oh and do you know the feeling of using tea tree oil? Well, in this case, you don't feel it at all so I am starting to doubt whether they put tea tree oil or not.


Pros:
Others claimed that it works so it might for you
Nice to use at night ( don't need moisturiser if you use this)
Easy to use applicator

Cons:
Didn't work for me
Pricey
Quite difficult to get as you can't find this in any pharmacy
Gets pretty oily when you use it in the morning



Conclusion:
I would definitely not repurchase this. But if you are interested, you may actually just head over to some pharmacies and purchase a bottle to test its efficiency.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to find out more? I'd want to find out more details.


My web-site www.TheScarSolutionReview.com

Afiqah said...

Maybe it doesn't work for your skin type. Most of the girls with sensitive skin said that it works for them. And maybe because you applied it too much. That's why the packaging advised you to apply at nights only because its kinda oily. And you can also mix it with moisturizer when you use it at night, after cleanser.