Review of the day is this Cleanance Gel Soapless Cleanser by Eau Thermale Avene.
Picture of full sized product:
Soap-free cleanser eliminates impurities and excess sebum without stripping the skin.
Skin Type: Oily, Blemish-Prone
200 mL (6.76 fl. oz.)
- • Deep cleansing action purifies without stripping the skin
- • PH 7.2 respects the skin’s natural balance, minimizing the trigger of excess sebum production
- • Pleasant fragrance tolerated by sensitive skin
- • Soap-free
- • Avène Thermal Spring Water to soothe and soften skin
- • Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic
- • Oily, blemish-prone skin
- • Visible shine
- • Enlarged pores
- Avène Thermal Spring Water (56%) - Soothes and softens
- • Cucurbita pepo extract - Regulates sebum secretion
- • Zinc gluconate - Purifies
- • Glycerol - Hydrates
How to use:
- • Apply AM/PM to moistened face, lather,
- • Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
- • Follow with Cleanance Anti-Shine Regulating Lotion, Clean-AC, or Cleanance K Oil Control Lotion.
Picture of sample sized product:
Yes. I received a mail form OnlyBeauty, a site which delivers freebies to you absolutely free! I bet that caught your attention! You may read about OnlyBeauty on my other post!
As the name of the product already says gel, you would know it has the texture of any normal gel. It isn't really sticky as the picture below is the maximum it can stretch.
I guess it pretty much smells like spring water, I mean, most of this brand's products smell like spring water anyways.
50ml is a pretty generous amount for a sample as the full size is only 200ml.
So, that's all for now!
This is how the gel looks like when poured onto my hand. Notice the blue colour?
Wanted to take a pic of the lathering process but the photos came out really blur. So, sorry!
It is very gentle on the skin, like really gentle! The gentleness is kind of like Cetaphil's Gentle Skin Cleanser only, this one actually lathers!
You do know how Cetaphil's doesn't lather at all right? Which then makes some people not fond of it since it doesn't give you that clean feeling or something?
Well, in this gel's case, it is so completely different! The blue gel will turn to white when it lathers and after applying the gel and rinsing it off, you get this very refreshed feeling.
Will I purchase this? Yes, I might. Why not? It is gentle, non-irritant, and very very suitable for acne prone & sensitive skin. Did I also mention that it is so gentle that it is super super suitable for dry skin as well? Well, if i didn't, I just did!
So, that's all for now!