wishtrend

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Review: Exfo Clear Fine Gel


Greetings!

Sorry for delaying this review. Been trying to get good pictures on the effects for quite some time but unfortunately the pictures still isn't quite satisfactory.

So, let's move on shall we?

Product review of the day is Exfo Clear Fine Gel!

Pic of the sample sized product












Product Info:
Size: 100ml
Price: RM69
Where to buy: http://www.chickyfinds.sto.my/
Delivery fee: FREE!

Additional info:

Below is what you can find in their website.

Clear Fine Gel is a safe & gentle water-base facial exfoliant from Japan which is free from fragrance, colourant & preservatives that suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin!
It removes blackheads, keratin plugs ( pore-clogging debris ), and old dead skin cells that contain melanin gently and effectively.
Hence, regulates the skin’s turn-over, enhances the fairness & brightness of skin. It also enhances quick absorption of skincare products you currently use!

  • Main Features: 
  • Removes dead skin gently and effectively.
  • No colourant, preservatives, fragrance.
  • An effective mild water-base exfoliant.
  • Twenty years in Japan market.
  • Improves the absorption of skincare products you currently use.
  • Suitable for all skin types.
  • Change dark rough skin to smooth skin.
  • Miraculous Exfoliator from Japan.
  • Composed with extract from plant.
 

  • Removes dead skin cells & impurities effectively.
  • Rubs away clog & blackspot.
  • Brightens dull complexion.
  • Helps skin regenerate itself.
  • Change dark rough skin to smooth skin.
  • Enhances quick absorption of skin care products you currently use.

  • MORUS ALBA ROOT EXTRACT (mulberry bark extract) – it is a natural antioxidant, used for its skin lightening properties, this plant extract helps suppress melanin production to reduce skin discoloration and under eye dark circle.
  • SODIUM HYALURONATE ( hyaluronic acid ) – due to its excellent water binding properties, it could retain water gives immediate smoothness to rough skin surfaces and significantly improve skin appearance.
  • HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN – function as a texture conditioner and moisturizer.
  • GLYCOSPINGOLIPIDS – This  rice-based lipids are similar to the skin’s natural lipids. They hydrate, provide moisture retention capabilities and strengthen skin’s natural barrier.


What you get:
- sample
- flyer


Below is a picture of the flyer which is provided along with the sample:




Closer view of the ingredients & benefits but you can always read it under the product info section above.



Below is the back of the flyer which includes the instruction of usage:




How to use: 










Texture:
From the name, you already know that it is gel like since it is a gel.
But it turns really watery like really fast especially on application.


Gel on application
Dirt that appeared after continuous rubbing


Scent:
I have no idea if it's just me or what but I don't know how to describe the smell. Maybe a slight scent of acid? But you can;t smell the acidic smell when you put it on your face. Only when you sniff it from the sample sachet which was what I did. Sorry if my description is wrong. 


Experience:

Face: 
Used on face and it is really so so gentle! I felt that my face was so smooth & soft after rinsing off with water. It is so gentle that it didn't hurt my pimples or anything. Know that painful and stinging pain when you use scrubs and all? Well, since this gel is clearly so gentle, it didn't hurt me one bit. I have acne prone and also considered a lil sensitive kind of skin and this works well with my skin.


Elbow:
Know that rough and scaly skin on your elbow? After using this gel, my elbow felt smooth and soft to touch. You can't actually see the effects but you can definitely feel it. 

*Sorry, I don't know how to take pics of elbows. The angle & all....I just can't. Sorry!*

Knee: 
My knees never felt rough so I can't comment on this. I do know that my knees are of darker skin tone than other parts of my legs but this gel doesn't lighten the colour at all. No feedback on the knees part. 

I actually don't see any obvious effect.
Before & After of right knee


See that rough patch in the middle of my knee? It kinda turned from scaly looking to non scaly looking. 
Before & After of left knee

Conclusion:

It definitely suits sensitive & acne prone skin people such as myself. But would I repurchase? I would go with 50/50. Why? Simply because RM69 for a 100ml bottle is quite pricey to me. And yes, I am a cheapskate. I really like it but not to the extend of wanting it so bad. 

1 comment:

shu said...

similar to natural aqua gel cure..