wishtrend

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Review: 3W Clinic Intensive UV Sunblock Cream

Greetings!

Product review of the day is the 3W Clinic Intensive UV Sunblock Cream!

Product Info:
Brand: 3W Clinic
Spf: 50PA+++
Size: 70ml
Retail Price: RM63.30
I got it for RM29 for 2 bottles
Where to buy:

Additional Info: 




Packaging:



















Texture:

Although this is a sunblock, it is very runny. I love that it doesn't leave a white film after application unlike most sunblocks. Most sunblocks leaves you looking ghastly white! So, this is a very very good sunblock!
It is so water based! Definitely not thick & you can apply it so easily. 







Scent:

Has a very very strong aloe smell.


My Experience:

After cleansing & toning in the morning, I would just apply this. You don't even need a moisturiser before this since it is so unbelievably moisturising for a sunblock! It glides really easily. As I mentioned above, it doesn't leave a white film which I really love!


Conclusion:

I really love the packaging, texture, scent & what I love the most is the high SPF and size of the product! Basically, I love everything about this!

Would I repurchase?

YES! I definitely would! So far, this is the best sunblock I've ever used!


So, that is all for now!





No comments: