wishtrend

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Best body whitening product!

Greetings!

Ever searched all over the net for reviews on body whitening? Tried all sorts of whitening products but don't see the effect? Wasted so much money and get nothing in return?

If you answered yes to any of the above questions, I may just be able to help you.

I didn't do any of the above things if you were wondering.

I stumbled upon this by chance and many of my friends were asking what's your secret to having fair skin.

I would be lying if I said that I was born fair.

I wasn't! I most certainly was not fair!

I was the brown, tanned baby and then I became the brown kid. I wasn't exactly brown but people described me as that. Even when I was in high school, no one ever said I was fair. I repeat, NO ONE!

But then life changes and when I entered college, everyone said I was fair. Guess what? Even my parents said I've become so much fairer!

Sorry for my very lengthy story and all. Let's proceed, shall we?

The product that I most certainly swear by its whitening effects is
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Shokubutsu
Beauty Shower Foam!
I always purchase the ORANGE PEEL



As I mentioned earlier, it was never an intentional decision for fairer skin. I just always use this because I love the smell!


I don't even know when the effects will kick in for you, but it certainly did make me fairer. I started using this after high school and before college started. Probably in like 6 months. But I think the effect was clear after a month or so. Then again, effects are different for everyone. But I'm just sharing my secret.

Let me reveal how cheap this is:
Pack Size & Price
Pack SizeWest M'siaEast M'sia
250 ml (Bottle pack)RM 5.90RM 5.90
600 ml (Refill pack)RM 8.70RM 8.90
700 ml (Bottle pack)RM 14.90RM 14.90


Reminder: I only use this for my body! Face whitening product shall be revealed on my upcoming post! Stay tune!






No comments: