wishtrend

Friday, January 4, 2013

Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay


Greetings!

Update: it is now available in malaysia. Just head over to http://www.facebook.com/pages/Aztec-Secret-Indian-Healing-Clay-Malaysia/617873748227758

My review on this can be found here!


As everyone else probably knows, this aztec clay is not available in Malaysia. I mean, even if it is, you can probably get it only through the online option. No other option really. Ebay and amazon sellers for this clay do not ship to Malaysia. Even if they do, the shipping cost probably kills.

So.....




How did I manage to get it?

My sis is currently residing in Beijing, China which is like THE place for everything! Absolutely anything and everything can be found!

So, I asked her to get one for me. She got me the 2lbs one for RMB141 including shipping to her place. Thing is, I haven't actually seen this thing in real life but I did ask my sis to take pics of it. She did! And so, feel free to look at the pics below:










Best part? They gave some free gifts. My sis couldn't actually describe what the free gifts were which was why she sent me these pics above!

I have no clue what the thing in the blue pack is but I can certainly tell that one of the free gift is a spoon. Awesome! Just what I need since I read reviews and all bout this clay and one very important rule is that you should never mix this clay using metal utensils which again is kinda a problem since all my spoons at home are metal. Thanks to this free gift, I no longer need to purchase a spoon. 

the catch bout this is that I'll have to wait till my sis gets back for me to actually use this clay! No worries as she's coming back real soon. And there, I saved on shipping!


Will definitely do a review on this once I get it and actually use it.




No comments: