wishtrend

Monday, September 17, 2012

Successful Polymer Clay Product!

Remember my previous post about polymer clay? I said I would post up some pics if they were successful? Well, here are some that are quite successful! I'm happy with the product nonetheless.

My first batch of polymer clay! 
List of products:
Dumpling
bowl of noodles
pancakes
panda
cupcake
chocolate bar
burger
pig
cake (whole & slice)
choc chip cookie
french fries
rose ( i know it looks weird....)
some pink cookie


My 2nd batch!
 List of Products:
Bread (inspired by my tshirt)
Jam (inspired by my tshirt)
Cabbage (made it for the guinea pig)
Guinea pig
fish
corn
tea set
drumstick
crab
Handy Manny's Saw & screwdriver
My 2nd batch part 2!
List of Products:
Handy Manny's measuring tape
Barney
Breakfast set which includes toast, egg & bacon
swiss roll
sushi
toilet bowl which poop!

My 2nd batch was kinda burnt making the toast really real! sushi doesn't look that nice anymore after the burnt effect. 

No comments: