wishtrend

Monday, July 13, 2015

Haul: Wishtrend TV Deal (At Home Acne Scar Treatment)

Greetings~!

I'm finally back home which can only mean more blog posts! :)

After watching the wishtrend tv video about how to get rid of acne scars, I immediately purchased the deal. You can watch that video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tySk4Yf7VE8

Personally, I watch all videos by wishtrend tv but was particularly attracted to this deal since I have acne scars and that has always been my major skin concern. In case you guys don't know about wishtrend tv, do check them out. They have all sorts of videos from skincare, makeup, explore and food. They keep on adding more genres as time goes on.

Best segment has got to be the Wish, Try, Love. You guys have to keep your eyes out for these wishtrend tv deals because the deals are just so so so awesome. You wouldn't want to purchase those products at normal price. These deals don't come by often and only lasts for a few days. 

Have you guys read my review on the OST Vitamin C Serum? This deal is actually featured on that post. Read all about it here if you haven't. 

It's currently sold out but if you wanted to see how the deal looks like and what each product is worth, click here.

What I got:




[COSRX] Centella Blemish Cream  (review can be found here)


[I'M FROM] Vitmain Tree Watergel (review can be found here)





Other freebies:




Shipping & Ordering Process:

Ordered: 27/3
Shipped out: 31/3
Received: 11/4

How I used these:


For morning routine:
Apieu's Soft Bubble Cleansing Foam --> Klair's toner --> Nivea's moisturising creme soft --> Everyday Coconut's Face Lotion 

For night routine:
Watson's Cleansing oil --> The Saem's Healing Tea Garden Tea Tree cleansing foam --> Klair's Toner --> Vitamin C Serum --> Vitamin Tree Gel --> Blemish Cream 


For individual product reviews, keep checking my blog as i will be posting them soon. I will review the watergel, the blemish cream and the toner. If you would like me to review any other products found in my routine, feel free to email me and ask. 

UPDATE: Links for reviews have been updated. 

Will I repurchase?

If this deal is on again, definitely! If I have to purchase all these at the usual price, no.





No comments: