wishtrend

Saturday, May 17, 2014

List of upcoming reviews

Greetings~!

I know it has been an exceptionally long time since I last did a proper product review. Which is why I'm about to list out products which I will be blogging about soon.

Products:
1. Naruko Tea Tree Blemish Clear Lotion Precious
2. Naruko Night Gelly
3. NRK All in one high potency moisturizer
4. MACQUEEN mineral cc cushion cover
5. NRK all in one high potency brightening complex
6. Naruko ( basically all the naruko tea tree range)
7. Kustie strawberry shower jam
8. SYOSS shampoo & conditioner
& a whole lot more....

The list above is in no particular order. I will most probably blog about the ones rarely seen on google. So, if you guys have any specific or any particular request, do email me at joubajoubawa@yahoo.com or you can always just leave a comment below. :)
Although I must apologise if I don't reply your comments since I'm using a VPN and the VPN I'm using is really troublesome. I actually can't read or reply your comments unless you guys comment using the imotiv one. 

I also just recently ordered lots of stuff from Koreadepart. So, expect a haul post & also reviews on products that you can't find on google. 

Also, if you guys happen to find any products in my haul posts which you want me to review, do tell me. :D





No comments: