wishtrend

Saturday, May 17, 2014

bloop online store (buy anything, get a lip gloss for free!)

Greetings~!

NOTE: Get 5% off any purchase by entering this referral code, bloop#jolingseah 

I was going to blog about bloop's new lipstick range but that will have to be put on hold since something is wrong with the image/picture input method on blogger. 

I can't seem to put any images or pictures at all. The blog post will be uninteresting without pictures.

BUT....

I should not hold this piece of information any longer.

You guys can now get bloop products from their online store which is www.bloop-bloop.com
First 50 customers with any online purchase will get 1 lip gloss worth RM28 for FREE!!!

The more I delay, you guys might not be the 1st 50 customers. which is why I'm informing you guys as soon as possible.

Do check out my blog later on about the new range (which is already available on their website)!

No comments: