I've always wanted to buy Naruko but never actually did. That is till a few days ago. My toner ran out so I thought hey, why not try this brand?
So, I browsed http://www.naruko.my/shop/index.php?route=common/home
There were so many series/range in that brand but I knew exactly which one to go for. I went for the tea tree line right away.
The tricky part was not knowing which products to get. I mean, they have so many products in one series.
So wanna know what I got?
Ordered & paid: 11/2/14
Order processed & shipped: 12/2/14
What I got:
|[Tea Tree] Oil Control Package(5 Items)|
- [Package]: TT Shine Control &am..
|[NRK] Brightening Moisture Package|
- [Package]: All-in-One High Pote..
I'm sure this part of the post is what everyone loves. Pictures!
Let's start off with how the box looks like:
Once you remove the tape, you will find newspapers:
Beneath the newspapers, behold!:
products which were not in boxes were bubble wrapped as you can see above.
The tea tree line:
I got the set of 5 products.
I got these 2 which are both moisturisers. The yellow one is for daytime & the blue one is for night time.
This is the free gift for spending more than RM199:
This is from the other series/range which is for hydrating & whitening at the same time if I'm not mistaken.
What I like:
- Their service is so good! They process & ship the things out 1 day after payment! :D
- Delivery is really fast! One day after being shipped out
- Free delivery for orders over RM100
- Tracking number was given via email!
- Products were bubble wrapped. (some)
- A very detailed invoice was given along with the parcel
- Parcel in the shape of a box. I really love it when online shops deliver in boxes rather than just stuffing the things in that plastic form.
What I didn't like:
- the lack of samples. Apparently, I was only given the GWP which was stated on the website. I really thought they would at least included some samples or something after spending more than RM200.
- payment method in which we have to email to inform we have made payment. I find that rather tedious actually.