wishtrend

Monday, July 1, 2013

How to wash your hair?

 

Greetings!

Have you ever wondered what exactly is the right way of washing your hair?

I have, but I never really bothered.

That is, till I watch a video on youtube by one of my fav youtubers!

I wrote about my youtube favs previously. You can read all about it here.

There’s this really nice programme in Korea called “Get it Beauty”.

ibuybeauti has once again translated it and this time, it’s about hair treatment.

Basically, the first part is about a test conducted. A test to see what kind of scent to guys like.

And also on this very nice perfumed shampoo! Watch it to find out!

Second part is the one on how to wash you hair.

Before watching I thought that you needed to use lots of shampoo. Yes, I use alot! I think I use 3 pumps each time.

The show suggests that we use one pump and we create lots and lots of foam!

Also, wash your hair twice! As in, after one pump, foaming, rinse, repeat!

Oh and you only wash your scalp. Not your hair. When you rinse the shampoo off, that’s when your hair is kind of washed at the same time.

So, no matter the length, use only ONE pump, and wash twice!

This can be done everyday!

No comments: