wishtrend

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

How I cleared my ACNE!

Greetings~!

Those of you who have been a reader of this blog for a long time would probably know that I have a bad case of acne & acne scars. Some products work & most don't. I've been hunting for the RIGHT products for a very long time.

For the time being, I've been religiously doing this routine which is surprisingly easy & it totally works! In the long run, I don't know whether it'll work anymore but so far so good. 

Without any further delay, here's what I did.

1. Cleansing

picture credit to mall.tarad.com

picture credit to www.coolswop.com
I didn't use any brush or any special cleansing device. Just plain old cleansing foam which works wonders!
Used/Using this twice a day, morning & night, one pump is sufficient.

2. Toner

picture credit to nutrimaxorganic.com
What I did was mix one part of this ACV with 2 parts water. Everytime I used this toner, I would shake it first, dip the cotton pad in the mixture and wipe it all over my face.
Did this every morning & night as well, right after cleansing.


And that's all! 

I'm sure nobody will be convinced with just these steps right?
So, I've included a before & after picture of my horrible skin condition.

very left was on 23/7, very right was on 26/8


no editing has been done other than to crop the image and resize it. 





No comments: