wishtrend

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Haul: Wishtrend August 2014

Greetings~!

Remember my previous post on Wishtrend August Promotion? No? Then, read all about it here.

I wrote a really brief part regarding my purchase and I finally received it today.

Shall we go through the whole process together?

Process:

Ordered & Paid: 5/8
Shipped out: 7/8
Received: 26/8


What I Ordered:



Pictures:

Just a small note, sorry that the pictures are not of good quality. I used my phone's camera.

Here's how the box looks like:


When you open the lid:
One thing I super love bout wishtrend, they bubble wrap everything really really well.


The Beta-Salic 2.0:



The 5 free masks plus one free mask due to a voucher which you can read all about it here:
Wishtrend has recommended this mask time and time again but I've yet to try it. 




The Rojukiss Natural Celtic Mist:
This is of course included in the package.




Free samples given:





A safety instruction for use of the cream:






If you guys are interested to purchase this Beta-salic 2.0 Miracle Cream, do click here.
For those of you who are new to Wishtrend, do register with this link to get $5 off your first purchse:
 https://www.wishtrend.com:48598/?s=10502901


What I Like:


  • Great promo! Always watch out for great promos from Wishtrend! When they don't have any promos, you won't really want to get anything from them.
  • Free mask with no condition (just key in the code :P)
  • Free samples. They really didn't need to give the samples anymore considering the promo was really good.
  • As usual, they send you an email with the tracking number.
  • They bubble wrap the products really well.

Disappointments:

  • Shipping took longer than usual. I'm not sure why but shipping from Korea used to take 2 weeks AT MOST but now shipping from Korea takes 3 weeks up to a month, sometimes more than a month.

Will I repurchase?:

From Wishtrend? Yes, especially when they have awesome promos which lasts like only 5 days. Those kind of promos, you don't want to miss!




I will be reviewing the Beta-Salic 2.0 after I have used it and have seen result since you can't really find reviews about this cream anywhere.


No comments: