wishtrend

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Wishtrend Awesome Christmas Deal!

Greetings~!

Heard of Wishtrend?

If you haven't, you can read all about it here.

I have seen many Wishtrend deals but never as good as this:


This is definitely worth checking out!

Why I think it's a deal you should not miss?

Reasons:

1. Free shipping with purchase over USD59!
2.  THIS! :
[ROJUKISS] Enca  AC Drying Pinky Powder 
This is a buy 1, free 1 promo! which is rare since this product is so good! 
USD10.99 for 2!
My review can be found here

3.  This highly raved bb cream:
[KLAIRS] Illuminating Supple Blemish Cream
I've recently tried this and am absolutely hooked. as in, this is the best bb cream I've ever tried!
USD24.99 for both! Can you believe that this super cool bb cream is on a buy 1 free 1 sale?



And of course there are many more sales, but those things that I listed are the things that caught my attention!

So, what are you waiting for?

Head over to Wishtrend now and check the sales out!

No comments: