wishtrend

Saturday, August 3, 2013

OnlyBeauty Sale Haul


Greetings~!
On the 2nd of August, my mom and I went to a sales organised by Onlybeauty. I’ve actually blogged about OnlyBeauty here. Do read about it if you’ve never heard of it. Smile
1078555_10151696258588819_1440834941_o
So, the picture above is the one I got from their Facebook Page.
If you do actually follow their page, you would know about this sales. Even if you don’t, there are banners up everywhere in Penang.
Here’s what my mom and I got:

My mom got these conditioners & shampoos for herself since it was selling for RM15.
bGYsIJAP97nSRwi26IuARq7Ceq8NfHSe1N7970bXJDo

My mom also got these:
Price from L-R: RM7/8 , RM4, RM4, RM22
bWZWa3b37AYGktfgAeHlvkPpXecCX1Fz6qNN_POxccY

I bought the bb cream (RM27) & 2 mascaras (rm20 each) for my sis, Eel! Eh, eel, if you are reading this, NAH!
My mom got the black one on top and the black n gold one at the bottom.
snEpxWQunNP84ZucjZ_ncKFvdm6bCeU9ht9_w1VdkzE

Both my mom & I redeemed this Glam Shine which is actually a lip gloss. After payment, they gave us 2 extra lipbalms.
1CrO1lr5okd2bm8AjmRNmTozP5dxdE2dhkkpgOHPkqw
We also redeemed a purple eyeliner & a silver/grey eyeliner (not sure) but I didn’t take any picture since my mom is keeping them.
So basically, I think I didn’t get anything for myself. Mostly my mom. Smile
The individual items may seem cheap but it ended up with a total of RM224.
Cheap in the long run I guess since my mom probably won’t buy any conditioners for the time being?

Today is the last day of this sale. So, head over to Bayview Hotel!
We parked at the hotel car park. It was RM3 for the 1st hour.

No comments: