wishtrend

Thursday, June 20, 2013

June Haul: Qoo10

Greetings!

I've mentioned how Qoo10 is my favourite online shop right?

These are my haul for June:

1.  MIZON All in one snail repair cream

Bought this for RM33.60 including postage since shipping was free. It's really a steal considering one bottle from any other online shops is about USD22 or so.

Ordered on the 29th, shipped on the 31st, received it on the 14th.

bubble wrapped box & sample
The delivery was super fast considering it's for free.

snail cream!
I was shocked that they provide a sample. They have the cheapest price so I wasn't expecting a sample.

sample
2.  MIZON snail cream & bb cream & snail recovery gel


I wasn't going to buy this but then the sales was just too good to be missed. I got all 3 for only RM42.90 including postage. It really really is a steal considering the snail cream itself cost RM33.60 ( cheapest you can find). So, imagine you only need to pay RM9.30 for the bb cream and you are getting the gel absolutely free!

Oh btw, regarding the delivery. I ordered on the 6th, shipped out on the 7th, received it on the 20th.

Will do a review on these products, but not soon. You can actually just google it. There are like tons of reviews about these products all over the net.

That's all for now!



No comments: