wishtrend

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Hot Star Large Fried Chicken, Queensbay Mall

Greetings!

Personally, I really love Taiwanese food! I especially like the pork chop and chicken chop.

I've always been snacking on Shilin's Large Fried Chicken but it's very lacking in taste.

I stumbled across this Hot Star Large Fried Chicken on Facebook.

pic taken from Hot Star's Facebook

I liked their page and found out about it from there.

It was stated that there was a buy 1 , free 1 promotion going on and I saw photos of a very very very long queue. Long queue means the food has gotta be good right?

So, I went to Queensbay. The only thing I knew then was that it was located on the 3rd floor. I knew nothing else. So, since my dad went to his all time favourite shop, Ace Hardware, I took a look at the escalator and there it was! It was one floor above Ace and you can see it from the escalator.

I went there and bought a piece. It was RM10 for a set of chicken and a cup of Ice lemon tea. By the way, the promotion was only valid from 1-2pm. I went there around 11am so yea. No free chicken. :(

But despite no promotion, I wasn't going to let that stop me from trying the chicken! Best decision ever!

The taste was so YUM!!! It was indeed very tasty and flavoursome (if that's even a word :P). Best large fried chicken I've ever tasted so far!

The price was worth it for such a large piece plus, VERY VERY TASTY!

I forgot to mention that I ordered their Signature chicken. There were a few other flavours to choose from though. 

In case you were wondering how the shop looks like, it looks like this:
pic taken from Hot Star's Facebook page
Info:

Queensbay Mall, Penang

Unit No.3F-09

Queensbay Mall

100, Persiaran Bayan Indah,11900 Bayan Lepas, Pulau Pinang

Operation hour - 10.30am-10pm(Mon-Sun)

For more info and such, take a look at their facebook page: 

No comments: