wishtrend

Saturday, September 16, 2017

Cashback system

Greetings~!

I've recently discovered this cashback site called shopback.my which gives you cashback for shopping. 

This system is probably not something new if you are from America or UK. But, it's considerably new in Malaysia. Plus, it features so many popular online shops which I'm very sure most Malaysians know of.



They feature lots of online shops but the most popular ones are the sites which most Malaysians use.


The cashback is pretty good. I mean, who doesn't want some form of reward after shopping right?

I use Lazada & Zalora, so from there, I did get some cashback. 

Try it since it's free and you have nothing to lose anyways. 

No additional charge or even those subscription fees and all. 

Pretty much a win win situation right?

If there are other cashback systems out there, do give it a try.

It's really worth it and you don't need to pay them anything. 



No comments: