wishtrend

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Sorry for the lack of post

Greetings~!

I'm in my second week of uni and boy, this semester is stressful.
Schedule isn't as full as last semester but the course is getting tougher & so MANY homework!
I do have a post which might interest you guys coming up next week. This post is so delayed but I'm cropping & resizing the pictures & putting them side by side for comparison. 
Get ready to see before & after pics. 
Clue: It's a super popular product from Wishtrend


So, bout my course, in case you guys didn't know, I'm doing Flight Vehicle Design & Engineering which is a more specific course rather than aerospace engineering. it's actually just a field in aerospace engineering in case you were wondering. 

Oh and I've recently started eating salad. If you know me, I don't eat vegetables, let alone salad. The things I do to improve my skin. :P I just want my acne scars gone but I just can't seem to stay away from dairy, bread, rice & SWEET! 

Stress is kinda gone after blogging. Do check out my blog next week for the product review! :P Till then!

No comments: